Tuesday, February 23, 2010

And after all, You're my wonderwall.

I'm sitting here, listening to wonderwall. It makes me wonder.... about walls. Walls people build to keep people out, and let people in. Those walls that are carefully placed as an obsticle constructed by others causing pain to the builder, betraying the builder, destroying that builder. it makes me wonder what happened for those walls to be put up, who is going to be the one to save them.

As human beings, we have this unreasonable capacity to love another human being. It seems wasted all to often, and taken for granted, but none the less it is there. So many people look their whole lives for love. Some simply stumble across it, some very lucky ones grow old with it. It's what everyone wants out of life.

Love.
L.O.V.E
Love.

All your life, this is what you work towards in some form or another.


Don't give up on it, ever. I know it's easy to think it'll never happen for you, because love is the one true act that is toooo good to be true. It's the only real shocker left in the world.

I know I want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment