Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So...

I just finished reading a book.
"The secret life of Price Charming." by Deb Caletti.

I have to say, her books always inspire me. They always make me learn something, and feel better about life. They shed light on things I never knew, or thought I knew.

So, going along with my on-running theme of love.

This book made me realize, With love, you shouldn't have to fight to keep it, You shouldn't have to spend endless nights crying over it, or compromise yourself to gain it.
Love should fit you, love should be easy, and smooth. It should be everything you never knew, because nothing else had ever felt so right.



Deb Caletti has to be my favorite author, And I strongly advice reading her books, because they are so powerful. Atleast to me they are.

And that's the end of that.
Just keep waiting. Wait for love until it's right, and when it is right, you will know it's right.




P.S; Miss Jessica, You should come home this weekend with Meegan.
---- The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment